See the Difference Quality Eye Care Makes
Because your eyesight is invaluable, we take the utmost care in looking after your eyes. As a family-owned and operated practice since 2006, we’ve been providing eye care services to Chestermere families for many years! Our focus has always been on providing holistic eye care that properly considers your health and lifestyle needs.
Taking care of your family’s eye health is as important to us as it is to you. Learn more about our team and discover our dedication to providing leading solutions right for you and your family.
“Our holistic approach to eye care ensures that you get comprehensive, high-quality care, advice, and options for your visual needs.”
Why Chestermere Optometry?
We design everything we do at Chestermere Optometry to provide the most comprehensive, convenient, and care-focused experience you can have. We take the time to understand your needs and provide a wealth of services to help get your eyes checked easily and free of stress.
Alongside our commitment to eye care, we also deeply value:
- Our on-site Huvitz lens edger allows us to make your glasses in-house and faster than ever before!
- Centrally located in Chestermere, in the same plaza as Safeway, next to the Domino’s Pizza and Gillette’s Fabricare.
- We direct bill most insurance companies to save you the hassle, including Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance, Cowan, Desjardins Insurance, Great-West Life, Industrial Alliance, Johnson Inc., Manulife, Maximum Benefit or Johnston Group, Standard Life, Sun Life, Blue Cross, and Green Shield
- Find leading eyewear brands like Maui Jim, Oakley, Jimmy Choo, Tory Burch, and OGI, available at Chestermere Optometry!
- Hundreds of pairs of frames are in-stock for you to try and buy!
Using Leading-Edge Technology to Best Serve You
Ocular health care is a rapidly evolving field. New technologies have empowered eye care professionals with the ability to learn more about our patient’s eyes than ever before.
Eyesight lost to injury or disease is often irreversible. By leveraging advanced technologies, we can provide you with high-quality care. Your sight is precious, and we’re here to protect it.
Our practice offers diagnostic equipment that enables us to see your eyes in great detail.
- Anterior/Posterior Segment Cameras—The depth of these imaging systems allow us to detect and monitor problem areas, identifying issues well ahead of what is possible through traditional diagnostic means.
- iVue OCT—Optical coherence tomography is a powerful tool for taking cross-sectional images of your inner eye (most notably, the light-sensitive retina, macula, and optic nerve). Macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and other conditions are clearly imaged using the iVue OCT.
- Humphrey Visual Field—This tool measures your visual field (how far and wide you see). Abnormalities are quickly detected, providing insight into eye diseases.
High-Tech & Non-Invasive
- Your comfort is our priority, so we ensure our equipment is non-invasive and easy-to-use.
Join Our Dream Team
If you are interested in joining our ambitious team, we want to hear from you! Please send us your résumé and let us know what sets you apart at our e-mail: [email protected].